Equipment Needed: Great running shoes. You should also have a runner’s watch or a smart phone with GPS.
What to Do: Follow the guide below for each day’s run mileage. The goal of this workout is to transition that initial dislike for running into becoming slightly (hopefully, majorly) addictive! Starting off reasonably sets the tone. By day 15 of this challenge, whether you’ll be at work, at home or at the grocery store, you’ll be anxious to lace up and hit the streets. Welcome to the inner circle!
Week 1
1st Day: 1 mile jog(Considering you’re a beginner, maybe you’ve never ran a mile before. This will help you get an idea of where your running skills are.)
Nutrition per serving: Calories 535, Fat 42g, Protein 31g, Carbs 6g Course Lunch Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Total Time 45 minutes Servings 2 servings Ingredients 4 oz sausage broken into pieces 1/2 onion chopped 2 cloves garlicminced 1/4 cup ricotta 1/4 cup heavy cream 2 eggs beaten 1/4 teaspoon cayenne 1/8 cup salsa 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese grated Salt to taste 1/4 cup sour cream Instructions Pre-Heat oven to 180C In an oven-safe skillet, sauté the onions and garlic for about 30 – 40 seconds. Add broken up sausage, and cook until no longer pink. In a medium bowl, add heavy cream crumbled ricotta cheese, beaten eggs, salsa and cayenne pepper then pour over sausage pieces Place skillet into oven and bake for 20 minutes until starting to firm Remove from oven and top with ...
HOW THE LEAN BELLY BREAKTHROUGH SYSTEM HELPED ME LOSE 41 POUNDS AND GOT ME SLIM, SEXY AND HEALTHY IN RECORD TIME… …just by following a simple step-by-step system and without killing myself in the gym or struggling with restrictive “fad diets” or taking expensive supplements, or depriving myself of my favorite foods. I’m Gemma and I’m 43 years young! WARNING: women over 40! Don’t even think about dramatically accelerating your metabolism until you read this… Not too long ago I felt miserable and had a complete lack of confidence in myself because of my poor metabolism and my low energy levels. The embarrassment was simply too much for me to bear. Have You Ever Thought That Before ? Why Can’t You Lose Weight ? READ THE ARTICLE I felt I could not even go out to social events, let alone play with my kids in the park or even sunbathe in my favorite one-piece swimsuit at the beach. I was too ashamed of how people stared at me as they walked by. ...
I’m Beth and I’m 46 years old. I’d like to share a personal story that I know will resonate with you… I cannot remember a time in my life when I did not struggle with my weight. I was an overweight child, and that followed me into my teen years and adulthood. When I was 6 years old, my mother passed away unexpectedly. From that moment on, my whole world was turned upside down. With a father who I saw little of, food became the only constant in my life. I became a secret eater and never wanted anyone to know how much I was actually consuming. I was ashamed of my eating habits and my weight, but I didn’t know how to change it. As an adult, I tried time and time again to lose weight. I would always rotate through Weight Watchers, Atkins and South Beach. I’d be successful with each of the diet—and would lose a few pounds here and there. But I could never sustain it. I would eventually gain it all back and then some. At my heaviest, I weighed 212 pounds. I remember see...
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder